thought is free

thought is free
me

Monday, May 24, 2010

Au Naturel : Holding on !!




Okay SO! I love to make my own products because i get the chance to make things that work for my hair, so ! Ive been looking for new methods of holding my twist outs that is less expensive and smells nice! I have been using Elasta QP , but one, its really difficult to deal with, and two , its stinky :(!! *(Its has like a washing power, soapy, smell to it ) SO!!!! I decided to try to make a concoction of my own, i haven't done it yet, but here is my idea : Beeswax, which is great for hold, Plus Shea butter, which is great for softness, shine, and hold, coconut oil, which controls frizziness and adds shine, and vitamin E oil , which stimulates softness and add shine, and so much more ! So


Hopefully it works out well!!! i will have to try it a couple of times to get the measurements right and all of that, and also how it affects my hair, so until then


xoxo
Courtnee

No comments:

Post a Comment